THE MEXICAN VILLA
Between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, this boutique style hotel with only five rooms and a maximum capacity of 13 adults features scuba diving services, a fun/training outdoor natural rock pool surrounded by the garden.
The restaurant “Tiki 2” serves a buffet breakfast every morning.
Guests may lunching something by the pool, or eating something between or after the dives.
In the evening, the Tiki 2 bar is offering one Happy Hour to every guest and some great deals, so gets a great place for a cocktail or a decompression beer and listening to good music.
Around 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm the sound relax for dinner that might be a traditional night buffet or a menu or a BBQ.For an additional charge, guests at DIVING Prestige can enjoy the beautiful beach club with lounge chairs and beach umbrellas at only 5 minutes by car. After a swim, guests can soak up the sun on the beach with a drink.
The prices my change according with the High Seasons that are between middle December to middle April and during July and August.
- 2 Standard Rooms (Lak’iin ha’ & Chik’in ha’)
- 2 Junior Suites (Xaman ha’ & Nohol ha’)
- 1 Suite (Xib’alb’a ha’)
- Sun Deck
- Activities Palapa
- Tiki 2 (The Big Palapa)
- Big surrounding Garden and Jungle
- Scuba Diving
- Pool Table
- under request we may organize for you:
- Golf Course (within 20 km/ 60 miles)
- Pyramids excursions
- Towns excursions
- Massage (take your relaxing massage at the activity palapa by
- the pool or in your room, ask the staff for more
- Infosabout the type of massages and the prices).
- Yoga (we contract for you a yoga teacher that may practice with
- you in the Garden or at the activity palapa. Ask for mre infos)
- Outdoor natural rock Pool
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Tee and Coffee station
- Free Water stations to refill your bottle.
- Flexible Check-in/Check-out
- Welcome drink with general information
- Baggage Storage
- Laundry (surcharge)
- Packed Lunches
- Shuttle Service for Tulum, Playa or the beach (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk (the Boss lives there)
Food & Drink
- TIKI 2:
- Restaurant with Lunch & Snacks Menu and Dining Menu
(do to weather condition my some meals be served inside the house)
- FREE!!! WiFi is available in public areas and it is free of charge.
- Private parking is available inside the property close to the staff Palapa (reservation is needed) and is free of charge.
- Safe (at the desk)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
Good to Know
- Check-in From 12:00 am
- Check-out 12:00 am
(if your flight is a night flight we are happy to take care of your luggage while you may relax the last hours by the pool or drink something at the Tiki 2, and may also use the bathroom to have a shower before leaving)
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to timing and motivations.
The overnight stay must be PREPAID.
Inform about Rooms and prices or packages here on the website and contact us for the period you would like to come to enjoy us.
We will answer you with all the information for the E Banking process. IMPORTANT!!! YOU MAY PREPAY ONLY THE ROOM AND YOU BOOK THE ACTIVITIES ON PLACE
Children and Extra Beds
- Children are welcome.
- Children older than 14 years are charged as an adult.
- Children from 6 to 13 years are charged only 50%.
- Babies from 0 to 5 are free of charges.
We don’t provide cribs.
Pets are generally not allowed due to the working dog that helps keeping safe the property from wild animals to entering as it is an oasis in the jungle. But in particular cases we may make an exception.
Cards and Cash accepted at this property to pay the activities
- Master Card.
For cash payments we accept at the changing rate of the payment day.
The Fine Print
Upon check-in, passport and credit card are required.
All special requests are subject to availability.
Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.